After purchasing a new wheel loader, the running-in period of the new machine is a critical stage of use. Through proper care and maintenance, parts can be adapted, extended life, performance optimized, and problems prevented. Timely maintenance will have an important impact on the loader. Have a positive impact on the machine's long-term reliability and performance. The following 6 points should be noted during the running-in period of the wheel loader:
1. Drivers should receive training and guidance from suppliers or specialized institutions, and have a full understanding of the structure and performance of wheel loaders. Before operating the machine, they should read the "Product Operation and Maintenance Instructions" and perform operation and maintenance as required.
2. During the running-in period, the working load should generally not exceed 60% of the rated load to prevent the machine from overheating due to long-term continuous operation.
3. Observe the indications of each instrument frequently. If any abnormality occurs, stop the machine in time to eliminate it. Work should be stopped before the fault is eliminated.
4. Frequently check the level andquality of lubricating oil, hydraulic oil, coolant, brake fluid and fuel, and pay attention to checking the sealing of the entire machine. During the running-in period, the lubrication of each lubrication point should be strengthened, and grease should be added to the lubrication points every shift (except for special requirements).
5. Keep the machine clean and tighten loose parts in time to prevent loosening from aggravating wear or causing parts to be lost.
6. After the running-in period is over, the machine should be subject to mandatory maintenance, inspection and adjustment, and pay attention to the replacement of oil.